March Meet Of Hants & Dorset.

fry61

Easter Sunday is the 27th so really only option for a meet this month is now left down to the 13th or 20th.

Looking at a meet at the Army Flying Museum, Middle Wallop or the venue at Old Sarum, which houses a collection many concerned with flying activities at Boscombe Down.

Entry prices Army Air - £12 adult & £9 for Seniors -- group booking offers a saving of a few pounds.

" " Boscombe Down £8.50 adults & £7 for Seniors -- less 25% for a group of 10+

There are cafes at each venue for a simple meal.

Would like to consider something more down towards the south-west so as to include members who live in that area of Dorset.

I don't get many shouts from members so we tend to be more based around Andover, happy to venture elsewhere, just need you to suggest a place to visit/have a meal. Doesn't need to be anything to do with cars necessarily, in the past we have visited - hawk conservancy - tide mill - silk mill - brick works ( some-one broke their train )& hill forts.

Get your ideas in, its your club for your benefit, all welcome.

Edited by florin metal works

Hi Jim, looks like it will be the 20th -- are you up for that? Will try to have a spot set aside for us to display our cars, so hopefully it will be warm enough for open top motoring. Bob T may be feeling a mite chilly & bring his MX5, we will be in Florin but then its only a few miles up the road for us.

ANY MORE ?? Please add your names below or P.M me.

Guest jimmytwobikes

Hi, yes I would like to attend, it would be my first meet. want to look at other cars to see how people have solved problems I am having.

will it be at Middle Wallop and what time to arrive please?

Can meet at our place ( West Tytherley SP5 1QA ) between 09.30/10.00 or at Middle Wallop Museum (SO20 8DY ) 10.30 ish.

This meet is this Sunday coming -- 20th March -- more welcome.

Edited by florin metal works