Guest preeday

Guest preeday

Hello, after many years of looking, considering and wanting a Robin Hood 2B I have taken the plunge. Recently I had a baby daughter and most men sell their 'toy cars' but I did the opposite and bought one!! I have purchased a 2B which was featured in the Autumn 2009 edition of Boys in Hoods, and can I say how chuffed I am!!! If anyone out there would like to take a beginner under their wing and share knowledge of things like days out, where I can get parts from, good websites and anything else you think I need to know then please feel free to knowledge me.

Many thanks

Phil

Firstly put up where your from that may help with days out etc.Join the club too ,you get cheaper insurance plus other benefits.

Pics of the car will help identify it and what do you plan to do with it.

This will help in giving you the best places to go for the things you want.

And lastly ..welcome to the forum. 8)

Hi Phil,

Welcome to the madhouse. :crazy:

Put up a few piccies of the car as someone on here may recogonise it. You won't meet a bunch of friendlier, helpful like minded souls than this club......especially if you have a sense of humour... :crazy:

As others have said, put your location in your profile, it helps others to help you.... 8)

close enough to the south Yorkshire crew. im in Barnsley and tazzman and mark b not far off. Get yourself to the todwick meeting its a great place to hang out/talk cars/drink a beer/abuse other members etc etc 8) 8) 8) 8)

Newark is the next show, but we are known for popping out on an evening for a quick blast or two if your up for it.

Guest preeday

Cheers, I'm not far from Barsnley, I'm in Woolley, loads of country roads! Will look into what u told me so could be meeting you soon!

Only just up the road from myself and Marcus. Marcus is in Barnsley, I am in Wombwell... :drinks:

Would be good to meet up at some point. As Marcus has said, definately try to make a club area meet. Can drive down together in kits or tin tops dependant on weather etc. 8)

local meets are always the best 1st step to getting to know the local members, over time you could make some great friends. The combined knowledge of people on here is massive so ask any questions technical or otherwise someone usually knows the answer.

Look out for the s.yorks meeting post in events, we meet 1st weds of the month