Lincolnshire Meetings For August

alanrichey

Welcome to August. I'm still on extended holiday till the middle of the month (it's a hard life being retired), so we just have the 2 events I will be attending:

1. "HorsePower at the Hall" - Doddington Hall, near Lincoln. Sunday August 23rd at 14:00

2. Stamford Car Show - Sunday 30th August at 10:00. I see from the website they are now fully booked, but I gave everyone plenty of notice about this months ago so if you didn't book I have no sympathy :) Be grateful for names of those who did book in time and will be attending.

So far:

Me

Nigel Duncan

Pete Lee

Richard7

More details nearer each of the dates as regards 'grouping up' for mass arrivals.

And if anyone wants to arrange something else earlier on the month please feel free.

Cheers

Al

Edited by alanrichey

Guest Pauljordan

Hi Al,

I booked months ago and registered only to receive an email about a month ago to tell me that they had over booked and so had rejected my application !!!!

PJ

That's very poor isn't it ? I have a suspicion you can only go if you have been before. Mind you, I haven't been back home to see if my pass has arrived yet :) Maybe I've been bumped as well

Edited by alanrichey

They are not sending out passes, you have to use the link on the entry confirmation e-mail and print out the joining instructions and pass. This can be done after the 1st August, I have done done it and got my pass OK.

Guest Richard7

Hi Al,

I have successfully printed off my pass for Stamford, so I will be there. The last 3 years have been an amazing show.

It's my mothers 70th birthday the weekend of Horsepower at the Hall, and I have not finalized all the celebrations yet, so mark me down as a "might be there".