Exhaust Coatings/custom Exhaust

WallerZ

I have been looking at exhaust options, first chroming which looks good, but then somehow ended up looking at Zircotec (http://www.zircotec.com/page/home/1)

Just wondering if anyone had any opinions on this as I'll soon be looking at a new manifold for the MXZero 1.8 Conversion so wondering if its worth getting something like this too (partly due to the lower outer temps as I've burnt holes in my cover when putting it on the car after driving in the rain)

Also, whilst on the subject, any recommendations in the Coventry area for Custom Exhaust Fabricators?

Cheers

Guest alexpink

~ SA Fabrications nearish to Leicester seem to be a decent fabricators. Quoted £300 T304 stainless steel 4-1 manifold for my Pinto engined S7, would have bought it having seen their previous work but I managed to get hold of an older manifold which will do for now!

+1 for Camcoat Cermakrome. No colour changes, no marks as Bob says.

Good company to deal with, fairly prompt turnaround as well if I remember.

As a pointer, if you have an unused (new) manifold, they can also internally coat as well, if heat management is a concern.

Guest garyfelton

+1 for camcoat cremakrome. Had my manifold done very professional company, they explained the process and will show you around if you ask. Would highly recommend.