Wanted Apple Ipad

alanh65

A very good day everyone.

Sorry, this 'want' is not specifically linked to my 'hoodie' ... though I can see me using it sometimes in the car.

I am looking for an Apple 3rd generation, wifi, iPad ... 32GB ... 9.7" screen - with appropriate charging cable etc.

Anyone upgrading and interested in selling me their current iPad ... for a sensible price?

Thanks ...

Alan

post-12941-0-46775500-1414511354_thumb.jpg

Not got one for sale but if it help I got a refurb from Apple http://store.apple.com/uk/product/FC706B/A/refurbished-ipad-with-wi-fi-32gb-black-3rd-generation?

could not tell the difference between it and a brand new and comes with usual warranty. I don't think they do the 32gb anymore its either 16gb at £399 or 64gb at £479 so we opted for a refurb and it's been spot on

• 2 weeks later...

not a fan of apple products myself so bought my sister a hudl which is far better spec'd than the ipad mini. I've just seen they are now doing a bigger hudl

http://www.tesco.com/direct/hudl/

I was always disappointed with the lack of connectivity on an ipad. The hudl has expandable memory (a micro sd card is so cheap), micro usb (mouse keyboard printer whatever), micro hdmi (so you can plug straight into your tv) which the ipad doesn't. Best of all you don't have to put up with Apple which imo is now even worse than microsoft ever were (ask anyone who was forced to upgrade on the iphone and now finds it doesn't work properly).

just a thought