Extra Tvh Meeting Sunday 28th Feb‏

chris n

At the February meeting (Saturday 13th) we had a discussion about moving the monthly meetings from the Dewdrop Inn to a new venue which has a bigger tarmac car park, more space inside and not down some country lane that is now starting to get a bit on the rough side of life for a Robin Hood.

The intention to view the Fox and Hounds Station Road, Sheffield Bottom,‏ Theale, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4BE On Sunday 28th February with the view of moving the meeting there starting in March.

Fox & Hounds

Map

Times, 12:45 if you fancy having a meal, tables will be booked if numbers call for it so please let me know ASAP and 14:15 for anyone just meeting up for a chat and a drink.

Your feedback on this matter would be appreciated.

Regards

Chris.

Guest Alan_builder
Times, 12:45 if you fancy having a meal, tables will be booked if numbers call for it so please let me know ASAP and 14:15 for anyone just meeting up for a chat and a drink.

Hi All,

3 for 12:45 please Chris, got to eat some time. I hope to see lots of you there, DAZ393, florin metal works, Mat Moo, Graham B, Elwe, Knock On, Julian B as starters.

Alan

I :wub: my :rhsc:

Chris, would it be possible to have a mobile number for Sunday week? My wifes & mine favourite past-time is getting lost. My excuse is I've got 2 women telling me which way to go--Sylvia(No.1 wife) & Jane(sat-nav female voice)

Chris, would it be possible to have a mobile number for Sunday week? My wifes & mine favourite past-time is getting lost. My excuse is I've got 2 women telling me which way to go--Sylvia(No.1 wife) & Jane(sat-nav female voice)

PM sent to you bob :good:

Sorry Chris,

Another meet I am going to miss. I know its unlike me, but I have to go to The Hawk Conservancy to fly some birds --my 60th birthday pressie from the missus.

From Theale direction --watch out for the the swing bridge over the canal and the 90 degree corner!! Google shows it as a roundabout !! maybe it is now...

have a good one all.

Graham B

Hi All,

Thank you for making it along on Sunday :D nice to have a good turn out :yahoo:

Looking forward to the next meeting on the 21st March :good:

So, are we aiming for the 2nd Wednesday at the new pub still?

Larry- TVH meetings are now on the second Sunday of the month as it will give members more time and day light, apart from the next one as it will fall on Mothers day ;)