Long Time Off 2013

philshelton

• 10 months later...

Hi guys I am sat in a gite not far from saumur and this is a nice complex of 4 gites with a pool are any of you still intrested in a trip to see this classic race. Due to the time of year and the fact the race is on a sunday I would look at doing a 2 week holiday with the race in the middle weekend. I could do with some idea of who is up for this so we can book the gites, would estimate 100 to 150 per person per week

dates looking at the calender would be 20th July to 3rd august with the race to watch on the 27th I will take some photos of the gites and post them on here will also ask for current prices from owner

I would still be interested with the same caveats as above. It is a busy time of year for me so I am not sure I can take 2 weeks (3 weekends effectively) off, I am more likely to be able to fit in a mid week to mid week type arrangement. I will wait and see dates and then make a decision to see if I can make it work.

I would still be interested with the same caveats as above. It is a busy time of year for me so I am not sure I can take 2 weeks (3 weekends effectively) off, I am more likely to be able to fit in a mid week to mid week type arrangement. I will wait and see dates and then make a decision to see if I can make it work.

mid week to mid week would have been the ideal but accommodation round the july is full weeks only Saturday to Saturday,I think it would be alot to drive down and then go to watch the racing on the sunday but this could be an option for some.

mid week to mid week would have been the ideal but accommodation round the july is full weeks only Saturday to Saturday,I think it would be alot to drive down and then go to watch the racing on the sunday but this could be an option for some.

Ahh ... very good point Phil ... it probably rules me out, but I certainly won't discount it this early in the planning.