Stoneleigh Lift?

Guest Dtr36

I think the majority of people from around here will be going down saturday afternoon.

You'd be welcome to my passenger seat, however I'm going down around midday Saturday......and you'd need a helmet :)

thats if he can get it out the garage by then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • Like 1

Guest 2bchris

I'm planning on going Sunday morning for the day in the tin top, could pick you up en-route from somewhere near the M1, plenty of room for tent etc in the car but you would need to find someone else to bring you back if camping over, if that helps. Chris

Guest Dtr36

2bchris that be great for me

Shaft I bear that in mind also got steamer who possible give me lift back

Just like to thank everyone for there kind offers

Will now be the perfect long weekend watch my beloved cfc win on sat then off to stoneleigh on Sunday

Party weekend lol

Dave.... a word of warning buddy, don't talk football at Stoneleigh.

It's a cardinal sin just behind talking about cars! ;)

If you need your camping gear bringing back I can store it until you get chance to collect.

• Like 1

Spare seat and foot well will be full of camping gear and possibly a few litres of homemade cider. Thats if anyone is willing to help with the drinking of it! I,m planning to go down Saturday around noon/early pm, does anyone want to meet up for the run down. Simon, i,m only a couple of miles from you near Bolsover!

Cheers Dave.

I can't remember which is the public entrance, but it's definitely a long walk to camping area. If you've still got my number, give me a ring when you arrive and we can get 1 or 2 cars to give you and your kit a lift.

Nick