Theducks severely over running Winter Mods - Youtube Series

theduck

they are great to watch - makes my build threads look v.boring indeed!!

those 2 eyeballs painted on your garage wall......you should gradually paint a bit more of the picture before each new episode :)

Haha, I had considered doing some more of it. I actually painted them in the first video.

Great channel you have there Stu :good:

The only thing I would do different is ditch the cardboard and use duck tape (sorry about the pun lol) or masking tape so you get the right contours between the 2

panels and also as you put the foam on use an old filler spreader to start getting the shape instead of having the large lumps and gaps in the foam, will save you a lot of work in the long run ;)

Thanks Chris, wish I had come up with that idea! Had a look at how the foam had set today and its continued to expand more than is shown at the end of that video and given me a good base to start working from with few gaps. I think I'll start shaping that and then use your tip for the bits that need more foam adding.

I did consider just bridging the gap with tape, but the foam wouldn't be very thick once sanded back, hopefully the way i put the card in will mean that in most areas it will still be reasonably thick and strong, but we'll see what happens.

Edited by theduck