Super Fog Specs

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

this morning going to work (6am)I was following 2 cars in thick fog it was so thick I could on just see the 1st cars rear fog ights, when 2 cars over took us so I'm wondering any one know what the drivers where using to see what was coming the other way

peter-2b

That's some thing that really tees me off. Get done for doing 80mph on a bright clear dry day on an open road But idiots as above can travel at totally un-safe speeds & the only sanction is if they have an accident --usually involving some poor innocent.

• Like 1

Guest 2b cruising

Empty bottle of scotch having finished emptying on there way to whichever graveyard they end up in. This could of course involve any other innocent parties of course.

It used to be terrifying trying to repair hgv's n the hard shoulder of the motorway even on clear days. Any sign of fog I used to chicken out and let the recovery company make a bit more money. Then complete the repair in the nice warm and dry workshop.