Car Trailer Choices?

speedtripledan

Matters little I suspect. Brian James here, well over 10 years old and still in amazing condition - the galvanising is top notch. It's had a new jockey wheel in that time, and a rear light cluster, always because other people who borrow it never take good care of the bloody thing :( otherwise it's never given me one bit of trouble. Brian James service is really good, they're only in Daventry, and their stock is good so getting a spare part has never been a problem for me. Ifor Williams may well be no difference, not saying they're bad, but just that I can vouch for the BJ. Ooer.

I have a ifor williams CT136, bought it new last year. There is a right pain in the rear with a manufacturing mistake to do with loading the ramps back in, The ramps slide back up just inside the running boards, but as you push them up, the leading edge sags down and comes hard against a crossmember, stopping it sliding up fully, I've had to modify it by adding bars to stop this happening, otherwise it's a cracking good trailer, very stable with the car on.

Edited by Big Jim