L/w Strengthening

Guest ScotMac

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScotMac

Hi Doug, i just sent you an email w/ details of how to access the photos, if you are still having trouble, let me know and we can try something else.

Scot

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Scot, missed your email of the 12th. I'll pay closer attention to the mails coming into my inbox. I delete 50 or so a day and if I don't recognize a sender pretty quickly it goes in the trash.

Doug

• 3 weeks later...

Chuck: Sorry no help on the turbo. Just an update on the Kanab car. Received incomplete kit. A registered letter to Coveland has not been responded to. As this is a project when I have nothing else to do it is going to take some time to start. I need to find a computer guy who will transfer VHS to CDs for the computer. The rivits Coveland sent for the car are a much smaller diameter than the holes in the aluminum. I emailed GBS to see if Coveland was still the US distributor with no respons.Having fun in Utah.

Doug

Guest DoLittle52

CDD, my understanding, and I can measure them for you if need be, is that the rivets and holes are 6mm. The rivets and holes in my kit match. I can tell you from experience that Robin Hood/GBC and Coveland are unbelievable.

I considered setting my lawyer on them both.

Updating my project, I purchased a Xr4ti with the 2.3l turbocharged Lima engine. I have a Bag Vane Air Meter for it, an Engle cam, The LA3 computer from a Turbo coupe and the brown top injectors, Hoping for a substantial horsepower increase. We will see.

• 1 month later...