New Build S7 Comimg Up For Sale

Guest Steve Allen

Guest Steve Allen

Now on Ebay for those who may be interested, attcahed link. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4644770295

B]Car Now taxed and registered. surely someone knows someone who wants a new car. ready to drive away, only 67 miles on the clock, all the SVA rubbish taken off, Mountney wheel on and looking great, I have had to insure the car to get it Taxed and registred so Test drives are available, this really is a well put together car with all the right bits added. Even put a brand new starter on last week as the old one was sticking. Other than the engine and box (which are excellent) just about everything is new. Anyone welcome to view and i will Guarantee first to see will Buy, brand new hood and doors in the garage ready for new owner to fit.

Think no wear, No rust, No MOT for 3 years, Taxed, Nothing to upgrade. She must go as I cant keep two cars without getting a Divorse. The reciepts alone add up to more than the car cost by quiet a lot, open to serious offers.

Come on Summer is coming, Ebay is also calling.....

Updated pictures attached taken 26-05-06

Due to go for SVA in the next few weeks so will be sold as basically new,(no MOT required for 3 years) a S7/2

finnished in BRG - all newly painted to a high standard. comes with all new brake system, (front calipers, discs, pads, rear drums and pads) modified rear suspension using munroes, new exhuast system, basically all parts are new, seats are Cobra style with 4 point harnessess (modified Rollbar to suit current SVA requirements) Dash is 6 Pot style with Crash pad, well finished. all carpets are new as supplied by RH. full set of brand new 15" Nankang race tyre on refurbed, RS alloys. comes with a brand new hood set and doors not yet fitted because of SVA. priced at £4500 for a as new car. please email for any pictures or history, hundreds of build pictures available.

Rear sierra subframe also has been reconditioned and is as new, all fixings and bolts changed for BZP's min 8.8's

Car will be going to Stonliegh or you are welcome to come to Barnsley and view. built to a very high standard with no expense spared. ( 3rd build )

I cant seem to attach pictures due to file size so please Pm.

Thanks Steve

post-17-1148725711.jpg

Guest Steve Allen

Forgot to mention just in case you pick it up in the pictures, the front cycle wings are Mac1 in black with the chamffered fronts, including the brackets, thought they where better quailty than the ones supplied .

Guest docter fox

The kit will have been bought in 95/96, but given up on, until steve here got to it...

He lives in Barnsley and if your going to have a look I'll come for a nose too :D

Little bit more info on behalf of Steve:

Engine is a 2.0 pinto which was stripped and found to be in excellent condition, so other than a gasket set, fuel pump, spray bar & service components did not require any work.

The car was acquired as a started but unfinished kit (Rolling shell stage) with the protective plastic coating still applied! Since then it has been completely rebuilt using mainly new components (e.g. Wiring loom etc..) and finished to a high standard. SVA has been applied for so should be fully registered and ready to go for Stoneleigh.

Thanks

Duncan :D :D

Guest Steve Allen

Thanks Shandylegs, any one would swear you helped build it!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Missed the bit about, all new plugs, leads, Dizzy cap, rotar arm etc etc.

Mini Heater system and wiper set...

Feel free to add any information I missed.

Mountney steering wheel to go on after SVA

Nearly forgot ...and she has been polished.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Steve Allen

Sorry the car missed the Stonleigh show, Was hoping to get the car through the SVA prior to the show but the earliest I could get it booked in was for this Wed the 3rd. Hopefully by the end of this week the car will be complete with Mac form and ready to go, if anyone is still interested then please drop me a line. Loads more pictures and build history available if required.

Nice to see some old faces at the show and a good turn out again from the RHSC members.

Guest Steve Allen

SVA Failure Im afraid but suppose it was on the cards being an S7, all points though i think minor:

Speedo reading 2 MPH under at 70 (Easy fix)

Self centring not brilliant, again not suprised, all the parts being new and been hanging around for a while.(Moved to toe out and given a good lubeing)

Cycle wing brackets a bit to close to the front calipers (grinder out and touch up paint) done

Fog light 25mm to low and not E11 Stamped (will fit new one higher)

one small area to the front not 2.5mm Radius (sorted in two minutes)

Radius under passenger part of dash not quiet 19mm, (SVA inspector suggested coming back with a bit of sticky foam on it) Done

All in all very pleased. Emmisions 3.4. Noise 88.6. brakes -spot on, all projections bar one little bit passed which is good for a S7, Modfied roll bar and seat belt anchorage passed so all in all very pleased.

Just want to say Thanks to those whom have shown an interest and as stated the car will be sold registred and hopefully will be back at the test centre a week Saturday if they can fit me in,

Steve

Guest Blade13

sorry to hear your news steve as the car is A1 - a credit to you -

I have viewed this car and it is the best Hood I have seen

Eric

Guest Steve Allen

Eric

thanks for the good comments, Minor jobs all done now and the car is going back for the re-test on Saturday morning 13th. confident she will fly through, then just the hassle of dealing with the DVLA to get the car registred.

the car now has a few miles on it (Total of 72) i was amazed how well it drove and felt, Sure it will make a great car for someone for years to come.

Thanks Steve