Pushing The Car Over Your Foot

Guest Guy

How many times have you pushed the car by the chassis and rolled it over you foot  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Andy Rathbone

whacking your shins on the 2b sliding pillock suspension arms is no fun either, especially when your just getting the hacksaw to cut them off!! :huh:

atb

Guest Chris.A.
<_< there are loads of dangers when pushing or even manouvering the kit in confined driveways......... :( my little drive slopes toward the house and I`ve slipped,before now on the green concrete, infront of the back wheel and the Robin Hood has pinned me to the floor,(using me as a scotch)...was there for what felt like hours till Mam came home from shopping. :( managed to have a descreet wee under the chasis in the meantime, (just one of the experiences,not to be missed as part of HOODISM). :)

Guest Chris.A.
:o ......then there was the time I was manouvering the Robin Hood in my really tight drive,trying to get it into my prefab garage. It is difficult to gage where the near side,rear, wing is in confined spaces but the front wheel can be just as tric ky.I hit the garage doorpost with the front nearside wheel.No damage was done,except for me! :( You see I always have a pencil in the top pocket of my overhauls and....you guessed it.... when my head jolted forward the pencil rammed straight up me nose ole! :o :o With blood gushing from me conk I raced indoors to Mam and asked her if there would be any lasting damage. She said," No, love, don`t worry.....if you sharpen it, it will be every bit as good as it was before!" :blink: Why do wives think that it is hillarious when there Hoodie husdbands hurt themselves,....eh? :huh:

Guest mark kingston

I didn't do it with the hood but a couple of months back whilst relocating the toolmaking company i own whilst moving all the machines i had my foot run over by a forklift truck with a machine loaded on it with a combined weight of about 2.5 tonnes,,, now that brings tears too the eyes.

Apart from some bad bruising the was no further damage despite the fact that i didn't have on my steel toe capped boots like i should have had.

regards

Mark kingston