Stoneleigh

Guest aquaman

Guest aquaman

I was fortunate to be invited to my first kit car show by a member of my partners family or so i thought,i really enjoyed the show but the thought of a night under canvas troubled me some what, but i really got into the spirit of things literally. Thats when things started to become rather wet and blurred! The less said about that the better. I would like to thank the guys who helped my friend get me into the tent they know who they are! what a great set of people i met over the wekend apart from some bloke called tim who threatened to name and shame me in the club mag! well no need to bother the girlfriend found out and has grounded me for a month thanks ian, ps she even bought me a shower cap thanks for a great weekend hope to see you all again

Guest aquaman

who's paul bill never heard of him but my hands are fine now the black eyes i received when my good lady found out are taking some healing!

oh, your the guy every one was talking about Monday morning,

Cant wait to here the full story in the mag,

I would put a claim in from the showground, silly place to put a button for a shower,

HEAD height, it should have been a pillow

:lol: :D :lol:

Mitch

ps, someone someware, will have a pic, they always do, its just you didnt relise :unsure: