Bargain Priced Nailer

Mat-Moo

Guest Chris.A.

:( sorry to hear about your "...powervert.." spelling error? (what have you just had? :blink: :blink: but Screwfix and such like are fantastic reads (I feel like an old lady when reading those sorts of mags..........well anytime actually)but I`m the same if I come across a PROPPER hardware store!!you know (JIM) the old fasioned ones with every thing in the universe inside.Conversly, (yeh, I know Matt, but it makes anything I say sound intellegent) Conversely I get great pleasure from reading other sorts of magazines and catologues. (...shut your face...) you know the junky easyclean/handystuff type. the sort that advertise that one big slipper or commodes( for gawd sake who would actually..and descreatly..use one of those in your own lounge?? or is that the point...take it to a friends? it`s gotta be better to use a toilet ennit? Jim?)and the folding walking stick?????( bet oldgit pete`s got one)how much more compact is a stick for goodness sake? and the last thing you want,should you need a stick, is for it to be collapsable!!! at any minute,ordinary sticks do not malfunction!it`s hillarious!

wot was you talking about, oh yer, thanks for the tip!!!!!

Guest Chris.A.

:huh: :huh: :huh: hang-on a minute.......... :huh: :huh:

lets get this right........ <_<

you have just been playing with your new nail gun......slammin nails into every wall and floorboard you can find <_<

then you winge to us that your electricity has mysteriously gown owf :huh: <_<

if you buy a pair of those glasses with lights on `em ( page 34) and go to page 316 of your catologue ( it`s been nailed to the ceiling rose ..you twit) there is a couple of lovely Honda generators!! :angry: if you had only picked up the phone (...oh no, some wazzuk has nailed the bugger to the coffee table....)you could have had a gennie on your doorstep this morning and no further problems!! :angry: ( how on earth does Emma put up with you?)just don`t fit a wall safe what ever you do!(story on a previous post).

LOL - yes it was a 7 hour powercut, in the temps of 35c+ (3pm-10pm) made putting the kids to bed fun! One of the sub stations blew up, everyone in the local area heard it! They had to ship in a temporary generator as a temp solution... I've not managed to blow that one up yet!! :) Just off to build my next project (Wendy house for kids) so it will come in handy!!