An Assortment From The Garage

Guest allbejay

Guest allbejay

right having a clear out and want to sell these things as soon as possible to make space..

Cosworth back axle complete, with discs and calipers £130

Emerald m3d engine management with new un used loom, map sensor, lambda sensor and temp sensor and 2 ignition modules..

All boxed and unused, with manual and computer disc with base map for turbo charged engine, will run normally aspirated..

This ecu is designed for the zetec engine with crank pick up will also run other wasted spark engines ie, vauxhall red top etc £450

Corbeau clubman seats, a pair new and unused, designed for 32" waist so there slim and fitted my 2b, www.corbeau.com for measurements there black and the 2000 model.. £100

1.8 zetec engine post 95 though but a good runner with 70k on car it came from..

£75

Twin wheel car trailor needs a little tidy up but towed big cars okay, new jockey wheel, braked all round metal chassis, wooden boards. has a light board and 2 metal ramps and wind up winch. needs attention on wooden mud guards due to catching them on my garage door (yep it fitted, just) £350

Zetec turbo engine, focus rs internals, including another head as the previous was drilled for cvh manifold, sodium filled valves, new water pump, oil pump etc, sump fitted for oil returns, polished rocker cover, tubiler manifold for zetec, feul rail modded for bigger injectors (cossie) £700

Just been recondition and not used since t3 turbo from a cvh engine £200

Email or pm for more details, my number is 07776258344 if you wanna call

Many regards bejay