Barkston Heath

Guest Ian & Carole

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest docter fox

who was it in car 16? I remember talking to you but never got your name, hope your car's ok after the few mishaps :wub:

if people want to pm me there name, number and car model I'd be happy to put it all together with any other details you would like to add :)

car's fine. the front grill is a bit bent but should straighten up ok. the impact knocked the 2 holes through on the nose cone, should be able to sort that. oh and the indicator stalk has come loose.

hope pete isnt regretting selling me the car!

had a good time though, never done anything like it before and it was good to get to know the car a bit better.

tanks to tim and john for a great day.

paul

Guest Ken Brough

Just back in a couple of hours ago, spent this morning recovering then back to watch the action at Barkston today. Many thanks to Tim and John for another excellent day. Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully my son will come on the Sunday for the over 14s. :D :D :D

Guest megablade

Finally got home today, what a wet trip!! We were so lucky with the weather :)

I don't know why I got such low style points, I think my limp was quite stylish :wub:

Roll on july :D

Guest Busa Rush

Pete!! tut tut you let the bec side down what happend? :( hope to be there in july if i still got the car btw steve should be there too in his supercharged busa.. i think he will go straight on at the fisrt chicane and we will prob never see him again :lol: :lol: but i told him i'm still going to beat him..

see you soon hope the leg gets fully better

dave :)

Guest salty_monk

Nice to see I would have still hit the top 20 with the festa..... & the top 10 with the pillock.

Very jealous! The black beast is off the road... no wipers for the MOT, needs a motor mount (original guy had it held on with cable ties) & new bundy tubes (he'd use 2 & joined them together with some vinyl , some tape & some cable ties... hmmm bodge it! :D

Hope Dad can modify & test it before I come back in July!! Anyone has a mini motor mount kicking around for a fixed scuttle send it my way!! :D

By way of compensation I treated myself to a couple of runs at "The Drive" in Vegas, get to drive a corvette, Pontiac Solstice & a manual caddy round a track & a Hummer round a rough circuit.

Very small track but cool all the same, got the "instructors" grabbing for the hand holes as I got the tyres squealing :D

Guest docter fox

the conditions were a lil worse this time so times might not be comparable :p

does that mean you'll be at barkston if july or am I getting confused with llandow?

is the mount your after the U shaped bracket with the rubber on? I'll have a look in the garage tonight

Guest megablade

He was on slicks, which I call cheating :p

I think July could call for some very large testicles judging by all the bravado going on now!!! :lol: :lol:

If Steve uses his supercharged Busa, when he gets to the first chicane he might end up back at the camp site :lol: :wacko:

In all seriousness, may the best man win...............and I intend to :ph34r:

Guest Busa Rush

yes slicks indeed should get 3 points per tyre policeman hoodies sort him out :gdit:

you wouldn't get under 50 secs on an raf sprint day the chicanes are narrower and the timing is much more accurate ^_^ they look a lot tighter when you are bearing down on them :ph34r: them old jedi's just fly thro them.. on slicks of course :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

dave..