Barkston Heath

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest Busa Rush
Front wheels are for steering, rear wheels are for driving, anything else is for shopping :lol: :lol: :lol:

What power / weight are you at now richard?

I'm not worried, using the FIA scoring system I have a first and two seconds which equates to 26 points in the Rhocar Barkston Championship 2005-2007 (Which I have just invented :p )

How many points for the rest of you? :wacko:

brilliant pete :lol: :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Firefox almost qualifies for BEC status as it does now have Honda Fireblade throttle bodies!! :lol:

141 BHP on the rolling road and just under 500KG = about 280 BHP per ton.

Main improvement over last year is the gearbox and limited slip diff which came off a Rover 220 Turbo. Much better traction and power delivery.

The thing I love about the Firefox is absolutely no skill required - just point it in the right direction and put your foot down. I tried the Onyx rear wheel drive prototype and proved I am not a good driver by when I shuved it into a pile of tyres / telegraph pole! :wub:

Richard

Guest red7

I've got a memory card full of car pictures from Barkestone Heath but I need names against numbers can you help? Who was driving what? Who's driving car 22?

post-11-1148937315.jpg