First Insurance For The Kids

Snapperpaul

Guest docter fox

eek, first of all, the 3 convertible better be your wifes :p

Nishka, what triumph?

an mgb would be a lot cooler than a corsa :rolleyes: before the clio I was looking at capri's, the 1600's were surprisingly cheap to insure

Guest salty_monk

A Capri will definitely get your welding skills up to scratch quickly... mind you so will a Triumph...

Pete - is it pink or perhaps yellow?? :p :lol: Or perhaps it has phat rims & a bustin' sound system.... bought any new gold jewellery lately?

:D

Yes, cheaper as a named driver but eventually they'll get stung when they change over anyway.... it's just delaying the inevitable

My point exactly, infact the insurance companies are getting wise to the kids on you policy trick and are quoting the same either way.

Looks like its going to cost what ever way i go

Guest mark kingston

the other thig i found was of course that girls cost about 2/3 the cost of that for boys????

if it where the other way round i am sure the would be all sorts of sexual discrimination claims going on.

doesnt matter what it costs your gonna do it, i insured a1.2 cleo r reg for my daughter a few months ago, 850 pound full comp, her as named driver and she aquires ncb, that was with direct line that was about the best, considering the exess rates as well, shielas wheels must be for alliens because they are certainly not for girls, by the way my daughter was 17 with a provisional at the time, good luck

insured my son with direct line Corsa 1.7 diesel.

As my wife has been on my policy for 5 years she automaticaly got policy with full ncb son is named driver only coverd 3rd party fire and theft, he will have to drive careful cost £352 he is paying at £33 per month. If he stays on the policy for a year he can have his own policy with 30% discount but as he is the main driver this is the max he can get and he has to have his own policy after 15 months.

Kim