Major Forum Upgrade

Guest Admin

Guest Admin

In case you have not noticed I have done a major update of the Foum software from 1.3 to the latest 2.1.6. I did manage to screw up, so I've lost some of the attachments :( and I need to check the smileys and stuff. So please let me know in chit chat what is wrong!

Guest Bob's Babe

WOW!!! Looks great :D

It took me months to get the hang of posting and reading stuff, but I don't think things have changed

so I will be ok.

Good work Matt, do we owe you software upgrade money??

SUE :wub:

***NEW*** The GARAGE is open! Members can now add their car to the Garage and include details as needed. Simply click the Garage at the top of the screen to view add etc, this is still work in progress, but fits in so well with our forums!

*** NEW *** Links : You should now see and have access to a new link at the top called "Links". This will replace the links system from the current main site (Which has by a major majority be deemed to the bin!) Links needs to be UNHIDDEN by a moderator before you can see them.

I'm also messing about with a portal for this so that the main site will go directly to http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?act=home