Posting Photos

enforcer

• 1 year later...
Guest motivforz

is that the police riot training hanger? (or 1 of)

i think i went there whilst on a CCF (combined cadet force) trip, a couple of years back,

was fantastic, we were up on a gantry and about 10m from pretending 'hooligans' throwing petrol bombs at police, and the police training how to clear streets and rooms, really awesome

then we got to actually test the equipment, 10 of us stood in a line, had some shields whilst every1 did their worst with a load of bricks, great stuff!

Yep. This one's at Cosford .... there's a whole 'town' built inside including 2 storey buildings and a pub! The RAF photographic school usually come along with one of their media courses and takes hundreds of 'combat' photos that they are happy to share with us. 3 days a year to re-class and you're right .... excellent fun!

is that the police riot training hanger? (or 1 of)

i think i went there whilst on a CCF (combined cadet force) trip, a couple of years back,

was fantastic, we were up on a gantry and about 10m from pretending 'hooligans' throwing petrol bombs at police, and the police training how to clear streets and rooms, really awesome

then we got to actually test the equipment, 10 of us stood in a line, had some shields whilst every1 did their worst with a load of bricks, great stuff!

Very "'AVE 'EM LADS!!!". Wish you lot could train up in the park outside my house... on a Saturday night... ;)