Rear Suspension

Guest yob

Hi I have got a lot of play on the rear semi trailing arm that connects to the outer body work.I tightened the bolt but it came loose again.Can the bush be replaced or is it new arm.I can pull the wheel over an inch side to side when on a jack.Thanks :rolleyes:

They are replaceable. Easy enough to drop the arm but a right B to get the old bushes out. I used lots of drill holes with very little effect and then used a blowtorch aimed through the centre hole of the bushing and the centre of the rubber before easily removing the remains. Didn't heat the arm much. Replace with polybushes for better rear location.

Nigel

They are replaceable. Easy enough to drop the arm but a right B to get the old bushes out. I used lots of drill holes with very little effect and then used a blowtorch aimed through the centre hole of the bushing and the centre of the rubber before easily removing the remains. Didn't heat the arm much. Replace with polybushes for better rear location.

Nigel

thanks for that Nigel .where could the polybushes. :D :D :D

Nigel

where could i get the polybushes.Thanks :rolleyes: