Harrogate Showers

Guest aquaman

Guest aquaman

Hi there to all, its aquaman for all those who dont know me!

Im the guy that tests the temperature of the showers at events and i shall be attending harrogate next weekend to ensure the showers are up to scratch.

Can anyone tell me the camping arrangements for just the saturday night for me and the mrs, brother in law and fellow hoodie and sister in law! Whats cost and booking arrangements for the night?

See you there

Aquaman

Guest Quantox

We're travelling down South to Harrogate and are looking forward to bumping into some Hoodies from the NE and the NW. Need to take some piccies and pick some brains. Must pick a new brain that's better than mine !

See you guys there.

Q

From the North North West

We're travelling down South to Harrogate and are looking forward to bumping into some Hoodies from the NE and the NW. Need to take some piccies and pick some brains. Must pick a new brain that's better than mine !

See you guys there.

Q

From the North North West

Hi there we only live about 15 miles from Keswick and wouldn't mind a peep at your car sometime going to Harrogate but it's a bit close now!

Guest Quantox

Hi,

We'll be travelling to Harrogate in a cage not an RH because I only bought the part built 2B a few months ago.

Be pleased to meet up with you as you're so close. Give me a shout on 07784 260850 on Saturday at the Show.

Best Regards

Colin

Hi there we only live about 15 miles from Keswick and wouldn't mind a peep at your car sometime going to Harrogate but it's a bit close now!

Guest yosamite sam
someone better tell the westie mobile disco unit :lol: :D

even the weather didnt stop us - gazebo up - and how many people can you fit in to a space just 8 x 8? lol - we were the last soldiers that mother nature could not defeat!! even tho we went home early sunday after the tents got a real battering..

Guest Tim Norman

Not sure how the BiB would view this. Different though.post-13-1155490042_thumb.jpg

post-13-1155490134_thumb.jpg

Aquaman well on the way to lights out. He was later seen getting support from his girlies sister, although this photo won't appear as it may offend small children and those of a delicate nature :lol:

He did explain the rules of the game "Freckles" but no body could muster one up so that he could demonstrate!!!!!!

Guest Bob's Babe

Windy with a few showers and a 10 hour downpour BUT still a good weekend :D

Good to see so many around over the weekend, ;)

sorry if we left a bit early Sunday but after listening to the music and 'singing' till some silly hour I needed some sleep .....the noise was a bit excessive too late on :ph34r:

the *** that broke my chair owes me a large beer!!!! :wacko:

Good fun weekend :D :D

SUE

Guest Bazwaz

Yes! another good weekend. A bit wet and windy sat night but nothing a few beers didn't cure. A big thank you to Steve (grizzley) for inviting us over to his house again, to his wife for making the tea and his daughter for cooking the burgers. His car's coming along nicely. I left just after lunch and got home before the rain. See you at Donny.

Barry.

p.s i got some pics of a certain young lady sat night but i'm not putting them on here. :D I'll let others explain.

Guest Ian Marr

Crackin weekend!

loads of good company, 'fine wine' and a few cars to boot.

Shame about the noisy late nighters (3am!) ... hope their hangovers are suitably bad!

:lol: