Short Term Insurance

Guest docter fox

Guest docter fox

anyone got any idea about getting short term insurance, just for a couple of weeks on a tintop so i can take dads car round europe, his company won't cover anyone my age (18) so was wondering who would do a seperate policy just for a couple of weeks? it's a xantia estate so would easily swallow up whatever we wanted to cram into it for a road trip holiday, any help appreciated

Thanks

James

Try www.dayinsure.com, part of the norwich union group for short term insurance. Otherwise some companies like Adrain Flux may also be able to help

Hope this helps

Gareth

Guest salty_monk

You cannot have two insurance policies running at the same time on the same vehicle so you might have some problems with this one... You either need to get yours to give you 3rd party cover (if Dad's happy with that) or twist his companies arm...

Alternative... sod the luggage & take the hood!

Dan :)

Guest docter fox

I'd be happy in the hood, wouldn't even take the roof to make more room for booze but the other 3 people meant to be coming with me may complain slightly about being uncomfortable, lol found a good quote for the whole year so think we may just be doing that to make things easier :)