Question?

Guest stevec

Guest timswait

I had also heard this, but to be honest there's so many rumours going round at the moment that I've no idea whether it's true. If it is though, then it's a bad thing, given airfix's current problems:

Airfix

Guest Battery Bill

I don't know but I believe the new bloke in Charge at RH (Wait for it)...........

Used to be in charge at Humbrol, Now thats pretty close isn't it?

They used to make paints for Airfix!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest crwoodford

I personally am saddened by the demise of Airfix... In the good old days of 'Jumpers for Goalposts' and when the BBC played the National Anthem when they closed at 11pm... And A Pint of beer cost Ninepence (Old money!) I have fond memories of making loads of Airfix models.... <Cue Violin Music...>.. Ahhh the good Old Days! :wub:

If Airfix or anyone made 'Lotus 7' Kit, I'd probably get one and convert it/paint it to look like my Sub K, but alas I dont think they ever made one? Unless anyone knows otherwise? Ho Hum....

Cheers

Col (Taunton)

Guest timswait
So Humbrol paints have gone into liquidation and Airfix have come to a sticky end.

Don't bother, even the BBC are doing that! ;)

If Airfix or anyone made 'Lotus 7' Kit, I'd probably get one and convert it/paint it to look like my Sub K, but alas I dont think they ever made one? Unless anyone knows otherwise?

Airfix did, I've got one painted to look like my 2B! :D

Tamiya (I think) also do a Radio Control one, there have been threads on here about it.

Guest Laserman

If Airfix or anyone made 'Lotus 7' Kit, I'd probably get one and convert it/paint it to look like my Sub K, but alas I dont think they ever made one? Unless anyone knows otherwise? Ho Hum....

Tamiya make a 1:24 scale series 2 and they also do a couple of 1:12 scale models of the Caterham but I have only seen these available from imported sources.