Why Won't It Work?

Big Jim

<_< -_- :( :) :D :p There should be six smileys in front of this line.

The other place seems to be still there.

Nigel

All seems to be OK for me. Perhaps its your computer have a tantrum.

Oh I can see the stuff, but I can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mat, I switch it on, hope it works, if it doesn't I switch the bloody thing off again. It doesn't have spark plugs or wheels, that's me lost!

I've never been able to do anthing since we moved to this new board, I know it's not the boards fault, but an old fart like me does get frustrated (need to take it out on someone, ..........now where's kitcarman?.....OK, we'll not go there again..........)

Which nut to I put the spanner on for these Java whotsnames?

grumpy!

Guest salty_monk

Tools - Internet Options - Advanced then tick the box that talks about Java....

Reckon it'll take more than box ticking to make you smile though... last proof I had was that picture of you with Ms Whatherface hanging off you arm :p :D

Tools - Internet Options - Advanced then tick the box that talks about Java....

Reckon it'll take more than box ticking to make you smile though... last proof I had was that picture of you with Ms Whatherface hanging off you arm :p :D

Yeh but there's more than 1 box with reference to Java (isn't that some kind of volcanic rock?)

I was only smiling then because I knew that i didn't have to pay for whatever she wanted, she looked a bit expensive (but then again, all women are expensive!)

Guest salty_monk

Hmm... my PC has only one reference. In your situation I would tick anything that has Java & enable in it & untick anything that has Java & disable in it & then try it.

Remember what you ticked/unticked. If it works you can leave as is or if you're worried you can go through & revert back to what you had one at a time till you get it to work with the least number of changes.

My PC skills are not good enough to be able to advise you any different these days...

The other thing you could try is a different browser such as Firefox.

Dan :)