Wedding Day!

Guest dan8495

Just want to say good luck to Andy White who is getting married on saturday!!! there will be a number of hoodies there so hope weather stays fine. Andy was a great help when i needed my car finishing for my own wedding and acting as my bestman so i just want to thank him and wish him all the best from all the Leicester hoodies!

Guest Battery Bill

Dan

Hmmm... it's catching!! Have a great day

Sir Chris and I have still not decided what to get you as a wedding present :rolleyes:

Anyone have any good ideas what we could club together and buy for 56p :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Guest salty_monk
Dan

Sir Chris and I have still not decided what to get you as a wedding present :rolleyes:

Anyone have any good ideas what we could club together and buy for 56p :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

What Joey's not good for 28p?? I thought he'd be loaded from his cut of the sumps :D :lol:

T minus 15 today.... :unsure: :D

Chris - we're coming your way on the 23rd (that weekend) if you fancy a drive across for a beer, we'll be at Tallington Lakes, (Peterborough) probably take the Hood, depends on the weather & if the surrey is fitted.....

We'll be there Fri, Sat, Sun & leave Mon am. Anyone else who fancies coming across let me know, we're in the rally field, you can prob camp overnight if you like. Should be 20 - 30 of us there....

Dan :)