Early Morning Phone Call Harassment

Mat-Moo

A few facts :

1) This board is run on behalf of RHOCaR, I am not not RHOCaR, in fact I'm not even an official in the club

2) RHOCaR has no financial involvement with RHSC, RHOCaR is purely a non-profit owners Kit car club.

3) This board is moderated by all the local area secretaries, myself and the board of management at RHOCaR.

4) Almost all recent decisions on this board regarding the posting/removal of information has been made via approved moderation (Not a single person doing it on there own). And secondly all deleted posts are kept and can be reviewed by all moderators.

5) I pay for and run this server and webspace free of charge, the only money I have every asked for from RHOCaR was the cash to pay for the new board software.

With this is mind, I received two phone calls yesterday morning (Friday). Both at 06:45, where my wife answered it at first and the guy was asking for rh-o-car, she thought he had the wrong number (Well she had just been woken up), but he called straight back. I had recognised the RHOCaR bit so answered the phone the second time, mentioned the fact it was 06:45 and he said sorry and hung up on me. Today we received another phone call at 06:23 waking us both up (and my son 5) but this time they hung up on her as soon as she answered.

I hope you are enjoying waking up my family (Myself, wife and son, luckily my daughters are at the other end of the house) for whatever reason, but please stop it. When you have young children and are up in the night (Bed wetting replacement duty) then get woken up early, it really isn't nice. And I can honestly not think of one thing that I could of done online (on this board) to deserve this, yet alone punish my whole family.

Quite simply if it happens again, I will suspend the whole board, then on top of annoying me, you can annoy the whole community. Please feel free to post in chit chat about this....

Guest Bob's Babe

If any club member does this to Matt or another RHOCaR member they will lose their membership status....if they are not a member they will never get the opportunity to join :ph34r: :wacko:

SUE :wub:

Guest Tim Norman

This kind of cowardly act is not on. If you have aproblem with RHOCaR ring me. However if you ring me at stupid o'clock and then hang up I will hunt you down :ph34r: