Donnington 06

Guest TCR

Guest Bob's Babe

I have a sunburnt face and chest :D

Great weekend, many thanks to all those that came for a chat. Good to see so many fabulous Hoods and friendly Hoodies despite all the issues people are having :D :D :D

The trailer tent was luxury compared to a tent, and it was amazing to drive my own kitcar into a show, not have to pay and to park with all the big boys cars :p :p :p

We will look forward to the shows next year when hopefully Tim will get to bring his ;)

Sue :wub:

Breaking my silence i was stood next to the only lightweight at the show whos was it

Mine was the Lightweight!!!

It was a pleasure to meet some of you guys at the show, and have some discussions about the various state of affairs regarding things.

And thankyou all of you that gave me positive comments upon my car. It was my first time at a show as an owner, thankyou.

Simon

Guest rimexboy

Hi all

now just home from donnington drinking a nice cup of tea (thanks luv), i would just like to say it was a fantastic day for me as i am now the owner of a 2b sliding piller and it was very nice to see all the robinhoods, and also ask loads of questions and get loads of fab advice from a very very friendly bunch, i took loads of photos (well my better half did) and have got loads to think about.

thanks for the chat and its great putting faces to the names

thanks again simon

Brilliant Show

It was good to see one of our members racing in the Locost Class and many others enjoying a blast round in their pride and joy.

After three years of cribbing ideas off other members' cars whilst building my own, it was very satisfying to return the favour and have current builders using my ideas and asking advice. I think this is one of the best reasons for being a member of our superb owners club.