Llandow

Guest Tim Norman

Guest John Walton

Salty is correct.

as things stand in the Tiger Racing series, I am currently in first place with 3 rounds to go, very few point sperate the top 3.

Me 49 points, Clive 47, Mark 42

30th Sept Silverstone National

7th Sept Lyden

21st Barkston

So understandably and sadly Llandow will be without me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike Coombs
Is it only open to RhoCar members? I'm already coming, but my mate would like to come and bring the Yellow Peril (a Mk1 Golf).

hi, i'm the owner of said yellow peril (!) , i have e-mailed tim norman for forms, so hopefully if there are still spaces i should be there in my mk1 golf, dont worry though i shouldn't be showing anyone up in my little 1.3 (with chassis mods), although i suprised myself how well i did at the last round at barkston!

Mike

B&B :blink: are you made of money :o

Is anyone else camping or am I on my own?

Daren

Hi Daren,

If the forecast is half decent we intend camping, e.t.a. hopefully

6-7 pm friday , driving down from Southampton 2 of us plus Mini & 2B

3 more (drivers ) coming down on Sat.

SEE YOU THERE

Malcolm m. :lol:

Guest docter fox

nooooooooooo, I've just noticed this is the day I'm meant to move in at university :(

for some reason I'd always thought that this was the 14th, lately things really are taking the piss :(:(:(

Guest erichetherington

I've had the regs today. my reading is that I need a helmet and a long sleeved shirt ie not overalls. Is that right. My first track day so I don'y want to look a complete pratt! [well no more than usual anyway]. A mate wants to come for the ride, can he rent a helmet at the circuit?

Guest chris brown
I've had the regs today. my reading is that I need a helmet and a long sleeved shirt ie not overalls. Is that right. My first track day so I don'y want to look a complete pratt! [well no more than usual anyway]. A mate wants to come for the ride, can he rent a helmet at the circuit?

I doubt if helmets will be available for rent Eric I have 2 so will put them both in and he can see if it will fit. If not I’m sure someone will lend you one as we aren’t all going to be on the track at the same time. As for clothing it is normal to ware overalls normal work ones will do (not nylon) but they must be clean and not soaked in oil as that tends to defeat the object of wearing them :D

Guest Andrew M

All,

I would like to come to this but I do not know what time it is or if I can have ago around, reading through the informaiton it look slike I would need to find a helmit and make sure I am wairing long sleaved top but I do not know what time it start etc..

Please can somone let me know times etc...

Guest Tim Norman

Starts at 9am on Saturday

you will need the appropriate clothing. Whether or not you can go round depends entirely on whether you have paid the £55 to RHOCaR :D

Guest docter fox
Whether or not you can go round depends entirely on whether you have paid the £55 to RHOCaR :D

not entirely, you have to be free on that day too ;)

are all the places filled or is it just too late for people to enter?

Guest Tim Norman

There are about 5 spaces left. If people turn up on the day I need somebody to collect their money and pass it on to me.

I know who is supposed to be there and so do Llandow

Enjoy