Le Mans 2007

Guest Andrew M

Guest chris brown

Is it something I have said? :wacko: :wacko: :D

We did have 45 booked but are now down to 41 so if any of you are still interested in going there is still places left

I still haven’t heard from the ACO regarding the camping site I have emailed them asking when we are likely to know but I don’t hold out much hope of getting an answer. So will just have to wait.

As for Speedferrys the times have changed, mine has gone back 1 hour.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paul091085

how far/long is the trip down to le mans? thinking about going, but can't make up my mind at the moment. Is anyone planning on travelling down on the wednesday or thursday?

Guest Stuart Ainslie
how far/long is the trip down to le mans? thinking about going, but can't make up my mind at the moment. Is anyone planning on travelling down on the wednesday or thursday?

I travel down Wednesday morning, catching the early Speedferries crossing. Normally arrive at the camp site just after lunchtime.

Guest chris brown

I don’t have many times of people traveling as yet but Stuart Ainslie is going on the 13th Dover /Boulogne I have it that he is on the 08.00 ferry but I think all have had time changes so it is probably 09.00 now.

Paul you have a PM with more info

Guest Trevor 2B

Col & I are going on the Friday morning via Portsmouth Caen......only 100 miles the other side then!

Welcome to join us.

Guest Stuart Ainslie
I don’t have many times of people traveling as yet but Stuart Ainslie is going on the 13th Dover /Boulogne I have it that he is on the 08.00 ferry but I think all have had time changes so it is probably 09.00 now.

Paul you have a PM with more info

Its gone the other way, Chris...

07:00 departure now.. :o

Guest chris brown

At Last. :p :p Got conformation from the ACO this morning that we have been allocated 50 camping places on "Beausejour". No it isn’t what was asked for (first choice Karting Nord with second of Camping Blue) but it seems to be the same every year they give you a choice then tell you where they have put you.

They also say all campsites are now full and there is a waiting list so if not paid for within 14 days they will be reallocated Don’t worry the cheques in the post to them.

We still have a few tickets up for grabs if anyone fancies a (fantastic) week in France Don’t worry if you are still building take a tintop (eh Eric) :ph34r:

Guest Stuart Ainslie

Shout loudly when you want payment, Chris...

Or have you already and I've forgotten ? ? :wacko:

At Last. :p :p Got conformation from the ACO this morning that we have been allocated 50 camping places on "Beausejour". No it isn’t what was asked for (first choice Karting Nord with second of Camping Blue) but it seems to be the same every year they give you a choice then tell you where they have put you.

They also say all campsites are now full and there is a waiting list so if not paid for within 14 days they will be reallocated Don’t worry the cheques in the post to them.

We still have a few tickets up for grabs if anyone fancies a (fantastic) week in France Don’t worry if you are still building take a tintop (eh Eric) :ph34r:

Guest erichetherington

Chris,

I am(at last) making progress and even went into the local DVLA office to get the forms to register it.It doesn't mean I'm any closer but it sure feels like I am! :D :D