Le Mans 2007

Guest Andrew M

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stuart Ainslie
Thanks Chris, I WILL try to find a cold beer!!!

If you find any, please let me know as I have been drinking warm ones for the last 7 years....

Guest chris brown
If you find any, please let me know as I have been drinking warm ones for the last 7 years....

They were pretty cold in 02 or was it 01 but as it didn’t stop raining for the full race coffee was more the order of the day :(

There has been one person drop out so now have a ticket spare if any one still is thinking about going

Edited by chris brown

Guest peter2b2002

my wife and i are off to france this weekend and have just found out that you have to have a flouresent jacket on display in your car when in france, they have changed the rules, for those that are going to le mans 1st time also a set of bulbs and a first aid kit and a warning triangle are needed

pete2b

Guest mickyg

Hi would any one be interested in having a meal on the thursday 14 June,its at a very historic hotel called hotel de france at le chartre sur le loir about 30 kilometers from camp & a lovely drive .Need to know aprox numbers so if you could email me that would be great .Think the meal is about 30 euros for a 3 course meal (very nice)

Guest chris brown
Hi would any one be interested in having a meal on the thursday 14 June,its at a very historic hotel called hotel de france at le chartre sur le loir about 30 kilometers from camp & a lovely drive .Need to know aprox numbers so if you could email me that would be great .Think the meal is about 30 euros for a 3 course meal (very nice)

This is well worth the trip out you can take half an hour or more just looking at the pictures on the walls (Le Mans drivers and cars through the years) never mind the good food and the fact that it gives the locals a chance to take photos of your car (and they will, ignoring the Lambo or Ferrari parked next to you)

• 3 weeks later...