Wednesday Titter

Guest Nishka

Guest hypermick

Graham, pheeewwwww,............. you'll upset Chris Brown if you say things like that. :lol: :lol:

Then he'll slag you off just like he keeps doing with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny though,. I never made a point of ever acknowledging him. He just appeared one day with a mouthful of abuse, then went on to do it again. so I reckon youre in REAL BIG TROUBLE !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mick

Hypermick, let it rest. By bringing it up again today you appear to be deliberately stirring, carping on and trying to provoke a response. If however that is your intention then do carry on but stop pretending to be a hurt innocent and certainly stop warning other members and asserting that Chris attacks people for saying things like 'i erd a joke the other day thats where northern people come from'

Nigel

Guest hypermick
Hypermick, let it rest. Nigel

No Nigel,. Chris started it. You just don't get it do you ?

I have no quarrel with you so why you getting involved ? :huh:

Why should I sit here and see that type of abuse coming at me in an open forum when it wasn't necessary ?

If he doesn't like what I say or the way I say it, then telling me to back off would be sufficient if there was due cause, and I would listen. -_-

Do I really sound like the sort of person who would suffer that ? I don't care how much you think of "good old Chris". He has a bitter streak in him and cowers away when he's confronted because he knows he's in the wrong.

I sent him a lengthy PM, which if he had any defence to, he would have protested at. AND I've heard nothing. So what does that tell you.

Work it out for yourself Nigel its not hard.

Mick

Because were all sick of you blabbering on.

I have no personal quarrell with you, it just feels like your dragging your differences with other members out in public which is not the purpose of a forum.

If you really feel that abused have a word with a moderator and let this public bitterness thats created itself around you die down.

Hyper Im not gonna take sides here since Im a newbie but I looked at the post where he said he wouldn't miss you if you gave up on the 2B and it seems that is where it all started. You said something back and that should have been where it finished. So he's gotta be to blame if he comes at you with more ain't he ?

I looked at your posts you didn't sound off at him in between times so why did he do it again. :huh: Must like gettin return flack or something, I dunno. :lol:

When I was a kid they picked on me at senior school for the first week, till I decked someone with one punch. The kids dad came to find our family then realised we were from the travelling community, at which point they got back in the car a bit swift like. :lol: :lol:

That was years ago & Ive settled down since then and got all respectable. ;) I can understand you not wanting to be picked on and I hope Chris will go an get his foot & mouth problem sorted out too so no more comments from either of you please.

Guest hypermick

Satman I agree it all got a bit OTT.

The bottom line is if I'm left alone to put my fourpenny worth of contribution into the forum, when I think it might just help,provided there's no return slaggin at me personally I don't have a problem.

I contribute on the basis of first line experience, NOT off the back of just looking things up, which anyone can do, then go on to chuck it in here. It seems that some take exception to this line. Its all good information however its put and the alternatives are there to try it out or dismiss .

Where on earth is the problem with that ?

It's not a case either of "Mr Knowall" as some have suggested. I'm far from knowing it all. Ask me about engines and engineering in general or things that involve the legal world, which is where I studied and I will if asked, contribute, willingly , happily an gladly. I have my limitations just as everyone does and if I can't answer something I will say so.

I can't make it any clearer than that however I put it.

Mick.

Guest salty_monk
or things that involve the legal world, which is where I studied

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That explains a lot, no wonder your posts are long winded! :D :wub: ( it's those worn out fingers again :D )

Chris once told me he was from the Rose of England or summat but it's obvious the garden of England is Kent... :p I think he has Northern roots :)

The bickering on here is worse than a kids playground sometimes.... Satman, Please stop stirring, or moving it along or whatever, if you have something constructive, then great.... otherwise keep to your shopping please or go back from whence you came :lol:

Another thread ruined... it's really boring. "He hit me first, he called me names" blah

Lets all grow up & just leave it alone. If I was a moderator I'd have deleted all of it & been happy to be called Hitler :D :lol:

Dan :)

Another thread ruined... it's really boring. "He hit me first, he called me names" blah

:D Good one Dan. Yep, I'm sick of it too, it's like a primary school, I come on here to get away from squabbling kids. Mind you, I have to admit to having a good laugh at some of the comments :D

come one this started as a light hearted funny post, can we all just try and get along,

i think everyone who who has a problem with someone else has never met them, then they would see most of what is written on here is said in a tonge-in-cheek manner.

Christ! we have all had little digs thrown at each other, but its usally settled at a show with "you cheeky git" and a can of liquid refresment shoved into the hand.

Infact the last time i saw Sir Chris his first words were "you lousey *bleep*" then he laughed and shook my hand.

come on help where you can, dont where you cant but have a laugh and a joke doing it

Mitch