Sva Pass

Guest chippy

:D hi folks i have it at last after 14 months from getting my kit i have my SVA. What a wonderful feeling to finally get it. it took three attempts due to a brake imbalance problem. i should have taken it for an mot before my sva and it would have been sorted out but you live and learn and at least i know for my next build. I have just sent off my paperwork for my registration so hopefully i will be on the road next week. lets just hope we still have some nice weekends left this year

Congratulations on the pass, sleeper chippy. No need for nice weekends, as long as it's not hissing it down just drive it. The grin doesn't fade with time!

Take it steady to start with as rear wheel drive takes a bit of getting used to but it's the way cars should be made for drivers to enjoy. Hope this is not your first visit to Rhocar.

Nigel

Guest Battery Bill

Chippy

Well done, hope your registration process runs smoothly :D

i should have taken it for an mot before my sva and it would have been sorted out but you live and learn

Not necesssarily Joeys failed on a imbalance on the rears so we took it to our local MOT place who said yes there was a slight imbalance but it was not enough to fail an MOT, so even if we had MOTd first it would not have shown up. :rolleyes:

hi chippy

well done i am still waiting for my docs to come back from dvla so i can get my plates ,the longest week of my life , any way gives you time to get rid of the sva crap, not that i would condone that !!!!!!

well done enjoy

you are a quiet one .

regards graham