Stainless Steel Castle Nuts

Guest tom2b

Im after 4 stainless steel castle nuts to fit to the bottom ball joints and steering arms on my 2b. I can probably source these locally but my job makes it difficult to get out and about to buy parts! Does anyone have any spare or know where i can source them online?

Guest chris brown
Im after 4 stainless steel castle nuts to fit to the bottom ball joints and steering arms on my 2b. I can probably source these locally but my job makes it difficult to get out and about to buy parts! Does anyone have any spare or know where i can source them online?

Tom

I don’t think I have ever seen SS castle nuts. You may have to do what others have done and drill right through the nut. I know this is not ideal if ever you have to strip it down as getting it back in the same place and tight is not easy, another alternative may be to make them out of used nylocks

Very good Dan But I dont think they do them either (not listed)

They carry huge stocks & cant list everything they do either in the catalogue or the website.

Always best to call them before giving up !!! :p :p

Why stainless anyway?

The standard nuts lasted pretty well for 15 years on my Sierra donor...

Guest Petemate

My lad had a hell of a job getting hold of some when we were building the Dax. I think in the end he got some from Steve's Stainless; they are at the major shows and there is a contact number somewhere in the world wide web....

Pete