For All You Under 17's

Guest mike1602

Guest mike1602

hi i am 13 and i have seen there is a few kids on here could someone add a section area made for kids to have a chat and talk about stuff please. + i have seen people asking for details about driving for under 17's

so if you are under 17 and cant wait to get driving you should check at the under 17 club which is

http://www.under17-carclub.co.uk :D

Guest Captain Daz

Mike

Good on you for getting your petrol head on at such an early age. I started karting at 13. We built our own at school and raced them in the NatSKA series. Great fun and I learnt loads. I think it all helped towards the test at 17. I'm sure all you do with the kit will benefit you.

Hope you enjoy the build with your Dad and it's a good idea to try and get the under 17 builders together.

Cheers

Daz

Guest mike1602

thanks for the feedback Captain Daz it would be good to get a kids section "young peoples section" hope it happens

i will have a lot of fun cant waut to get started :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cheerz

mike

No they didn't catch me, It had a 350cc rotavator engine in it.

This is the map

I was going down Symonds Lane so I cut down Palmers Close, accross the recreation ground to Meadow lane, up the highstreet and back home in Symonds lane.

Just out of interest, does anyone want an engine from a DT125LC for free, the top end's a little rattley but otherwise it's a goodun. it's the one from the 3 wheeled go-cart on my www site.

Back to the original subject, I think it's excellent that younger members are attracted to the club, and looking at the posts, their comments are very relevent. Why seperate them into a seperate section? I still play with go-carts and engines the same as I did when I was 14.

• 3 weeks later...

mike,

I think Matt's already dismissed the idea of a Kidz section, and I thought (perhaps naively) that there were only you and joey as regular posters in the "young" bracket.

Apart from that, if it's kit related it'd fit into one of the existing groups. If it's not, then aren't there better places for it than on the RHOCar board? :huh:

Morty