Sva Pass

Mitch

:D :D :D OH YES today the man from the minestry he say YES, what a feeling 14 months of building and now almost fully legal(DVLA decided I had to see a certain person to register and she was busy till Thursday) but the drive there and back was brill!!

Just hope we have more weather like todays for this weekend for the Nwest Hoodies trip to Wales, it will make a change following in the Hood instead of the old Granada estate,at least I can keep up in the corners now!!

ROLL ON SUMMER

Mitch

Blackburn

:D Cheers Matt

will your's be ready for the Exeter trip? let's see if we can fill the B&B's car park with Hood's.

There should be at least 2 more now I'm on the road and Simon and John are building an Exmo too, there will probably be another from up here as my mate's bought a 3a (decided he coudn't wait for the Cobra).

Mitch

Blackburn

:D :D Oh yes im still smiling I was following (2 cars in front) a Marcos and an oldiish couple walking spotted it and commented how good it looked, then the guy spotted me and said "that's better" oh did i smile :D

Anyone who has bought or thinking of buying a RH i would reccomend joining the club, and getting to know the local reps and members, and join them on there run's out.

Has well as going to show's and introducing yourself. everone i have met are only to happy to tell you how they did this and dont do it this way (usally after the event)but i must say they are very sociable (drunkerds).

and there is always someone to answer the problem you have on these page's help's always there,so pay up and support the club,

There hint's and tips are passed on gladly and im sure there could be a spare seat now and again they are only too happy to give you a ride.

I would just like to add a thanks to all who have helped me with my build with hints, tips and encouragement whithout which i would probably still be building and following in the tintop.

i might even buy the first round on Fiday night in the Black ............... pub

Ha you dont think im that grateful to tell you all were do ya

I think Robbo's giving me tip's Jim

Mitch

Guest Taffy Rob

Mitch

congratulations great stuff! And you've finished it - 1 in the eye for them grumpy ole north west hoodies!!!!! :rolleyes:

I've got my test thursday, bit of a last minute panic about seatbelt mountings (for anyone interested, Cardiff will fail the sierra belts fitted through the roll-over bar without a piece of tube welded in place to take the bolt), but it's finally sorted and i think i might be ready!!! I won't be making north Wales (can't afford registration and SVA same month :angry: ), but I look forward to seeing the car soon at Stoneleigh?

Rob

:lol:

Grumpy, old northwest Hoodies!!!!.....................less of the old!!

We had to keep nagging him, he was enjoying coming out with us in the Granada too much.

Anyway, it's still not finished, they never are!!!

Guest Taffy Rob

You're not grumpy though are you?

Yes those grannies are hard to beat, I wonder how long he'll keep the hood if the opportunity to restore a lovely Granada was to present itself?

And I would probably agree about never finishing it...

:p No he's not grumpy just a MOB (misrable old *bleep*) it say so on the back of his hood. ;)

sorry but the Grandads already gone (too much petrol/insurance and things that wanted replacing) and not enough time to fix now the Hoods on the road.

I will be at most of the shows including Exeter again look forward to seeing you all there.

Mitch

Blackburn