Autosport Show 2007

Guest captn Pugwash

Guest captn Pugwash

Seen this car at the autosport show on friday, very tastie - 0 -60 in 2.4 seconds top speed 210mph small problem of spare cash to buy it £150,000 on the road - stick with the westie I think, but got to say it did look spectactular.

Othe picture was taken by cabin boy, (son mark) told him to take the camera to gain some experiance with taking interesting pictures, hell he says it has a nice body shape!!!!1 what you think

CAptn Pugwash

post-891-1168901343_thumb.jpgpost-891-1168901464_thumb.jpgpost-891-1168901748_thumb.jpg

Guest Bob's Babe

Couldn't tell you about the body shape as there is some t**t stood in the way :p :D

;)

Maybe the boy needs a few more lesson on clearing the rubbish out of the shot :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

SUE :wub:

Guest Alex Spratt

Couldn't tell you about the body shape as there is some t**t stood in the way :p :D

;)

That was like all of autosport, some t#*t in the way normally some spotty, chav with his hands weld in his pockets!! ;) :D

It has become the second max power show. just full of big exhaust and stick on bits!!!

i only went this year because i could get into the live action arena for free, drifting is not motorsport it's just something you do on asda car park on a sunday afternoon!!!

Anyway rant over, i'm just glad i didnt have to pay (well apart from the car park £7 for one and a half hours!!!!)

ok rant over!

Mmm Live Action show was disapointing after last year. 007 Aston sounded nice tho. :D Best bit of the show for me were the sexy girls, but then I'm planning on becoming a dirty old man. :D Where are your pictures Mr P? :( Probably not bother next year. I'll go to a lap dancing club after a look around the Aston Martin dealership instead. B) :lol: