Retrim

Guest taylpa1

Guest taylpa1

Hi

Do you know what sort of price I should be expecting to pay for a retrim to an S7? I just want the carpets replaced and the back shelf and sides, nothing fancy, mid range carpet..?

Live in Chelmsford Essex - anyone know anyone good?

Thanks all

If Gingerfix isn't interested or you do want to do it yourself, its not that difficult. If the trim is replacement, the carpets that are in at present can be used as patterns for the new material. It is quite a sticky job as Stu says but it can transform the look and feel of your car.

If you are not in a hurry, try and get to a show or two (particularly Stoneleigh) with your camera to get a load of ideas.

I partly retrimmed my old S7 before I sold it (wasn't intending on selling it at the time!) although kept basic Sierra dials but came up OK.

I'll try and post some pics later from the home PC.

Guest taylpa1

perfect thanks, with me its more a time problem, it literally is just the carpets, the dash I had custom made by a friends metal fabrication company, unpolished stainless steel, uncovered, its quite effective. ive contacted gingerfix, if anyone else knows anyone pls let me know.

cheers

Hi paul

why not come alone to one of the meetings and see if one of the local members is willing

to pop round and give you a hand..

I have found them more than helpful everytime i have had a problem..

I can certainly able to offer a pair of hands but unfortunalety have no experience as going for

the minimal/racer look.