I V'e Go 6 "

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

Hi all it's snowing down here had a good 6in over night , gues what

not a single gritter to be seen, a glad i have a, as the greens would say ,a nasty 4x4

pete2b

Hi all it's snowing down here had a good 6in over night , gues what

not a single gritter to be seen, a glad i have a, as the greens would say ,a nasty 4x4

pete2b

Only a few inches near me, left for work about 15 minutes earlier, but with the schools being closed it was an easy run up the M6. The office is deserted, people sciving me thinks. :o

Much drama about nothing between Ashby and Rugby. Roads are fine but office is empty, my staff have all said they can't get in (and I drive the furthest and got here by 8!).

I work on the 6th floor of a tall office block in the middle of Rugby - does this look like an 'I can't get to work' road to you???!!!! :o :o

post-985-1170946389_thumb.jpg

Much drama about nothing between Ashby and Rugby. Roads are fine but office is empty, my staff have all said they can't get in (and I drive the furthest and got here by 8!).

I work on the 6th floor of a tall office block in the middle of Rugby - does this look like an 'I can't get to work' road to you???!!!! :o :o

Andy thats exactly the same here, I made it the 27 miles, but loads of locals stayed in bed. I just told the gaffer that I'm taking tomorrow off as reward for making the effort today. :p He didn't object... probably the shock at my cheek

Guest zoomzoom

post-1748-1170948674_thumb.jpg

Good 4 inches of snow here (watford herts) and this is the day they came to take my car away :(

(Fat tyres on a bmw and snow dont mix well!!! :lol: )

I'll miss that car :wub:

Anyways bring on the days of self employment :o :o :o

hi marcus

you can look back in 12 months time with an extra few quid in your pocket and look for another project.

i have been self employed for 26 years and the hardest years are the first 3 after that all becomes easier .

and i have to say the last 8 have been the best.

all the best for the future put the hours in and look to customer satisfaction ,

as a satisfied customer will tell 3/4 friends a dissatisfied one will tell the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best regards graham

will post some photos nicked from the clio site re SNOW

3rdplace.jpg

2ndplace.jpg

1stplace.jpg

snowman_party.jpg