Interior Refit Completed

enforcer

Thanks graham

The floor panels are removable - 3/8 ply raised on 3/4 x 3/4 batons, covered in carpet and a piece of chequerplate fixed to the top.

Still got my map pockets to fit and a nice chrome/stainless pedastal mirror to fit on top of the dash but apparently I can't have these until my birthday <_<

you could always stop a catering van ?

i have got to put some sort of an alloy plate over where you step into the lightweight as the carpet is getting nackd already , we have a box section in that position and at the moment and its crying out to be covered .

cant do anything cos the car is at the same place all the brocken down cars are being taken to have new oxy sensors and its been put at the end of the queue,

graham

i dont

i wanted my car back for the sg7 meet this sun .

not going to happen now though .

i havent been able to use the car for a month now weather and now crap fuel to blame.

but started on the next lightweight though.

graham

Guest Ian & Carole

Happy Birthday Rich

Hope you got the rest of your toys!!!!!

Still got my map pockets to fit and a nice chrome/stainless pedastal mirror to fit on top of the dash but apparently I can't have these until my birthday

Ian & Carole

Thanks all! Just got back from a morning at work which started with a visit to ASDA and cream cakes for everyone (bit of a tradition). Bit pricey since there's 30 on my team, but they're worth it. (Cream cakes and my boys and girls).

Looking forward to an hour or so in my happy place in the morning, fitting a few bits and bobs.

Pete - yes, if it's still ok I'd like to take it off your hands - will arrange a suitable date.

Rich

Rover 620. I cut off the Rover brackets and made my own from 2" angle to incorporate the original runners. Took a while to get right but they turned out perfect and only cost me £40 for the pair.

happy birthday Rich, get the rest of your shiny bits fitted, the car looks v good.

i know what you mean about the cake thing we do it too, but our watches are smaller than your shifts so not too expensive

all the best

Steve

Rover 620. I cut off the Rover brackets and made my own from 2" angle to incorporate the original runners. Took a while to get right but they turned out perfect and only cost me £40 for the pair.

Not off the wife's car i hope :p

happy birthday mate :)