Flash Alloys For 2b ?

Guest ash

Guest AWhite

17" wheels will not raise the car up because you should have compensated by fitting smaller profile tyres and maintaining the rolling radius.

Your grounding problems are related to something else.

The benefit of having more rubber on your tyre is that the sidewall of the tyre will flex a little before the traction breaks away.

I used to have an MR2 and the early ones were fitted with narrow tyres on wide alloys at the back after two years of people complaining about traction Toyota upped the size of the tyre to a 225 giving more play before the back snapped around. Made a big difference apparently.

Andy

Guest Darksphere

Quick question for everyone then, say I want to keep the 14" wheel size as the Sierra, and the same tyres, does anyone know where to get a nice set of alloys that will fit the Sierra hubs? Have spoken to a couple of wheel and tyre fitters near me and they all say the Sierra hubs are tricky to find wheels for.... any ideas?

Guest AWhite

Darksphere the only ones i can think of are the minilite type wheel they are available in the 5.5J x 14 wheel with the correct offset.

Guest vacinc
Darksphere the only ones i can think of are the minilite type wheel they are available in the 5.5J x 14 wheel with the correct offset.

a few weeks ago, seen an advert , set of 4 minilites, 13"x7" new £250, very good price

he had a pallot full of them, very tempting at that price