Nurburgring Trip

Guest adi1

I am planning a trip to vist the Nurburgring on june 10th returning june 16th 2007

Plan is :rolleyes:

driving to Dover june 10th boarding 16.00 hrs for Dunkerque (ferry price around £50 at the moment return on the norfolk line). Leaving Dunkerque for over night stop in Formula 1 hotel in Lille (price around 31euros including breakfast)

then on to a camp site near the Nurburgring till friday visting the track and doing what ever in between then heading back

on friday to b+b for over night stop in Lille and boarding ferry back sat morning.

at the moment 2 robinhoods going and a tintop

any one else fancy giving it a go :D

Guest Alex Spratt

I am hopeing to go over again this year but it will propable be a long weekend trip.

Going in the week means you only get a couple of hours in the evening to play!!!!

Here is a link to the opening times of the ring.

Have fun.

I am hopeing to go over again this year but it will propable be a long weekend trip.

Going in the week means you only get a couple of hours in the evening to play!!!!

Here is a link to the opening times of the ring.

Have fun.

Yeah thats true but rather than make it a weekend it also means that we can get a look around as well to keep the ladies happy, as its more of a holiday than a mad dash.

Guest Alex Spratt
Yeah thats true but rather than make it a weekend it also means that we can get a look around as well to keep the ladies happy, as its more of a holiday than a mad dash.

i know wot u mean, i'm trying to convince my gf that it is an up and coming holiday destination for couples!!!! :huh:

Edited by Alex

Guest Takumi

I'm trying to convince 2 friends to go n convoy :) thatll be me in the hood, a Lancer GSR, and a westfield >coooolio

we had tried planning a trip last year...but it fell through.. maybe 2007 !

• 2 months later...

HI all

We did the Nururgring ring trip as planned what a fantistic week that was, The track was just out of this world still buzzing even now :D Any one that fancies giving it a go dont think about it do it, plus the roads in and around nurburg were great they was made for robin hoods, a good time was had by all (even the moaning, lying,cheating,twofaced,scumbags,that went as well no names mentioned yet)

So if you fancy it give it a go its a blast

Steve&Tricia

G day Steve&Tricia

sounds like you had a good time well done mate for flying the flag for the staffs mob

shame it carnt be said about other members from the staffs area, i remember what a di** head

someone was every time we had a run out,the club will not miss people like that.

thats it ive had my bitch

all the best

Duncan

Guest docter fox

you know that feeling you get when it seems like your missing something?

lol I'm spending a day at the ring this September, although unfortunately I'll be going in a diesel xantia estate but may have a trip or two round with a few screaming passengers but quite like the idea of a ring taxi too, any info greatly appreciated...

Guest timswait

I'm definitely getting the feelng I'm missing something... :rolleyes:

There's all sorts of random cars going round, I drove my parents Mondeo Estate around a few years ago, the problem was my parents were in it at the time, must have been some problem witht he car, there was a strange screaming noise whenever I went above about 80 or cornered hard....

This website is very informative, and don't forget to check opening times (here) before you go.

We're still thinking of going sometime around the 11th August, still need to book it and confirm it though.