Dorset/hampshire Meet?

Guest ash

Guest Tim Norman

I've sent him a pm aksing him to join the club and backing Jim's comments. Hopefully he will now join. I hope he takes it in the way it was meant. We are afterall a big friendly bunch. :D

Guest TerryBarry

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I've noticed that there are approx 370 Community Users compared to 117 RHOCaR members.

However I've also noticed that a number of members who show as Community Users are on the list of local RHOCaR members that I received for 2003.

I remember that we were requested to indicate if we were members some time ago on this board - I did this but obviously some did not.

Now I don't really want to heap more work on the RHOCaR organisers ( I've been in similar voluntary positions before) but would ask how can this situation be resolved - or does it need resolution ??.

Terry

Guest Tim Norman

Each time I get a new member I eamil the complete list to Matt. It is he who changes your stutus to member. He is a busy man, give him time it will be done.

Thanks for your patience. ;)

Cheers

Tim