Insurance

Guest Tim Norman

Guest Ian & Carole

I would .

Just switched through Adrian Flux, cann't remembed the company name but, best sit down now £95.00 Fully Comp! 3000 miles though including comuting.

Got club discount but had to pove I was a member.

Ian J .

Guest peter2b2002

Flux quoted me 165 fully comp 2b 2ltr efi,1 driver 4000 mls 50+driver 2nd car, went for Roadshure 134 all in, how do you get it down to 95?

pete2b

Guest docter fox

I got a renewal through a few weeks ago saying 516 quid through Footman James, had a chat with them today to see if they could go any lower but unfortunately they couldn't, still quite happy with it though, and the service has been very good, nobody else can touch them :)

I'm 18 on a 2.0 :D

footman james said they weren't happy insuring a 23 year old with a 2.0, they just bodged it through saying it was under 1950cc....... doesn't sound quite right to me

:huh:

what did you do for them james?

Guest docter fox

a very limited number of miles ;) so if I get near to the limit I'll have to ring them back and extend it

I'll catch you on msn

Mmmmmm! Thought I'd sent that earlier "remark" by PM, not by posting it up here! another CRAFT moment I think. :rolleyes:

So it's been removed, and the 2 posts refering to it as well (sorry guys!) :huh: