May 07 Competition

Mat-Moo

Ok guys, very simple! There are THREE pictures attached, each picture is ONE car, so simply email me webmaster@rhocar.org the make/model of each car, your RHOCaR membership number, and the tie-breaker which is "I love my car because....".

Sounds simple, well NO... because my WIFE will be picking the tie-breaker answer!!! So it's totally unbiased and ANY club member can play!

The prize? Well not long back, "In-Car-Styling" did a group buy (still available http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=14962) on some panel organisers. I've managed to get a free one to give away, so one luck member will get this sent to him free of charge to do with as they want!

The competition will close on 31 May, so you have plenty of time to work them out and come up with a response!

post-2-1178014387_thumb.jpg

post-2-1178014392_thumb.jpg

post-2-1178014396_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Prize fund now includes a "Kit parts direct" card loaded with £15 on it as well :) thanks to GBS for supplying that! Make sure you look carefully at the LARGE imaegs for the easiest way to spot the cars!

Car one seems to be some sort of air vent, :huh:

Car two seems to be another sort of air vent, -_-

Car three seems to be a razor <_<

Can I have my prize now? B)

Had a few more entries, with some really good tie-breakers (But remember my WIFE is judging the tie-breaker!) - Get your entries in NOW! The prize is now the Pack and also £15 Kit Car parts direct card.

Also don't forget that in the club mag there is another £100 being given away (So that's £130 this month!)

I sorted out the hundreds of entries (OK 7) and the winner with was "Richard Allen", with the following answers :-

Pic 1 is an Aston Martin DB9

Pic 2 Renault Espace

Pic 3 Ultima GTR

Tie break – I love my car because unlike my other half if it gives me grief I can usually work out what’s up and fix it!

So many congratulations to you Richard, I'll sort out your prize ASAP.

Also major apology to Keith Baker who I emailed as the winner, then realised he had an answer wrong. My wife picked this as her favourite tie-breaker

1. Aston Martin DB9

2. Renault Espace

3. zonda

I love my car because.....

it may not be a caterham,

it may not be the best,

but when im out on a sunny day

to me, its better than the rest.

However car 3 was wrong :(

Thanks for taking part - who know I might bother to do another one as the response (like the mag) was so high!