Barkston, Who & How Many Are Going

Guest Steve Allen

Guest Steve Allen

As per the topic title, who so far has entered for next Saturday at Barkston. to start off, Myself: steve Allen (Steve8496) -Also a Friend Tony bringing his MK, Colin Younger, Westfield and hopefully Duncan (shandylegs) if he can get his car together in time, so that's 3 / 4. lets hope the weather holds out for a week.

Are there any others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ace Fettler

There will be at least 3 of us from Bristol, Myself and Megablade sharing my car plus Barry Liles in his Fury. Not sure if there are any others as yet. We willbe camping on both the Friday and Saturday night.

Richard

Guest Steve Allen

Richard/Dave, sorry but going to miss the camping this time, i can't get out of a meeting set for late Friday, so will see you there,note to myself- must remember to increase air tyre pressure in Richards cars to about 40PSi, seemed to work in Ryzla's from memory "Not", Any others or have we got the track to our selves?

Edited by Steve Allen

It looks like we have scared off the competition Ace!! I knew they couldn't drink as much as us!! :D :D :D

Dad and I will be there in the Firefox as usual. A few minor tweaks over the winter have seen an increase of 15BHP upto 156BHP so hoping to beat my best time from last year which from memory was 52 sec on the old track layout. :D

Richard

Guest charlie
If I get there friday night it will be late friday night or earlt saturday morning

Hi John &co we will be travelling up on friday to camp over night only little bruv and me in the 2b but

we had great fun last year so hope to repeat it again this year.

any southern hoods travelling up on friday give me a ring 02380903079,

i will ring the essex mob to see if their route crosses ours,

southern hoods have a meet tommorrow so maybe more will come out of the wood work!!

see you there

charlie

Guest robin

Just two things.

If I bring my dad along, do I have to pay another fee for him to drive my car? and If my sister wants to come in the "support/tools" car, will there be any problems with her getting in and will that cost extra too?

Robin.

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi

Driver time you pay for.!!!!!!

Support team I belive are free

If yo need conformation PM TIM NORMAN

Ian J

Guest Steve Allen

This is turning out to be the same old/young crowd, where are all the newcomers that want to experience this great track,I am also glad that i will NOT be stopping over on Friday night this time, last few occasions my head was spinning that much on the Saturday morning I couldn't work out what was a bend or what was the straight, my excuse anyway. see you all there soon