Rh Lightweight Kit - Advice Needed

Guest shanusanus

Guest shanusanus

Guys - my 7 DVD's havnt arrived as yet from RH and im aching to start teh build - if I pay you via PAYPAL would one of you send me out a copy of the set with Special Delivery Next Day? Ive done my Jig now - just really want to at least start :)

Cheers

Shane

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScotMac
Guys - my 7 DVD's havnt arrived as yet from RH and im aching to start teh build - if I pay you via PAYPAL would one of you send me out a copy of the set with Special Delivery Next Day? Ive done my Jig now - just really want to at least start :)

Cheers

Shane

Sure, i can copy the first couple (3) for you. However, the shipping will be expensive...especially if shipped overnight. I'll take a look at how big they are, and see if i can instead post them on the net...or maybe convert them to VCD (vid cd) and then post them.

Graham/Simon, did you guys lose yours? Burn them? Melt them and use them for your l/w fuel? ???

-Scot :D

Guest shanusanus
Sure, i can copy the first couple (3) for you. However, the shipping will be expensive...especially if shipped overnight. I'll take a look at how big they are, and see if i can instead post them on the net...or maybe convert them to VCD (vid cd) and then post them.

Graham/Simon, did you guys lose yours? Burn them? Melt them and use them for your l/w fuel? ???

-Scot :D

Thanks ScotMac - that would really help.

Let me know if you mange to up them on the net

SHane

Thanks again

Guest Tickton Paul
Thanks ScotMac - that would really help.

Let me know if you mange to up them on the net

SHane

Thanks again

Shane

I am reading this at work so will not be able to get any DVD's to you for tomorrow, I will try and do as ScottMac and compress the first few and try and email them.

If you do not receive the ones from GBS I can copy mine and post them on.

Did the CD arrive? it may give you a few clues where to start.

Paul

Guest shanusanus
Shane

I am reading this at work so will not be able to get any DVD's to you for tomorrow, I will try and do as ScottMac and compress the first few and try and email them.

If you do not receive the ones from GBS I can copy mine and post them on.

Did the CD arrive? it may give you a few clues where to start.

Paul

Hi mate - yes just got the CD 10 mins ago - im starting to look at the lightweight folder to see if I can use that to get started :)

Thanks SOOOO much Paul - cheers

Shane

Guest shanusanus

Annoying man - just checked with Richard and he's not sure if they have even sent out teh instruction DVD's yet!!! This is crazy. He says he'll get them in the post today\tomoz. Man I cant do anything without the instructions. :(

Guest DRC7
dale

you cant keep harping on about the same thing.

whilst i understand your frustration and anger .

however this guy has bought the lightweight and has been fully informed of the problems and more to the point the solutions!!!!!!prior to purchace

he has paid a bargain basement price for it and with the saving on the purchace price he will be more than able to buy the additional ally to complete the car to sva standard .and some pretty bits

i have given shane a photo disc of the mods and he is aware that i am here at pretty much any time to help him with info and he has an open invitation to call here at any time to view the 2 cars.

please give it a rest you cant be doing yourself any good by dredging this up at any oppertunity.

there are many more origonal lightweight builders that have managed to move on and put what was for them and you an expensive and frustrating experiance.

please leave it alone the solutions have been found and the company that was involved no longer exists

please accept my best regards graham

Graham get over yourself all i said was good luck you will need it

It seems i can say nothing on here without you harping on about how you have become the lightweight super god and all must bow its getting boring

Ps funny how you never replied when i gave the zero 7 a thumbs up

please do not BORE me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Do not use the this forum and someone elses thread for your personal vendeta.

Oh how it bores me.

New enthusiastic people just want the help and knowledge that is on this site

It seems i can say nothing on here without you harping on about how you have become the lightweight super god and all must bow its getting boring

If you are the most knowledgable on a subject and are only to pleased to pass on the information then i am only to happy to listen.

Your quote says more about you than your acusation says about GDC

Keep it on subject and help.

Guest shanusanus

yeah I agree guys - please only use my thread to give me help :) - and BOY do I need help :)

So far Ive found all of you very helpful and kind and that includes Graham AND DRC so I just wanna say thanks and please stop the arguing.

RH still havnt sent my instruction DVD's so im desperate for someone to up vids on the net for me - that would be areal help - whoever it is that can help - its much appreciated !!

Thanks guys

Guest salty_monk

Just play nicely. It's very simple :lol: :D

Good luck Shanus.... interesting login you have there, any interesting story behind it??

I think the lightweight may have been one of the first projects to go out on DVD rather than video... probably still get the dog though!! The point I'm making is they probably weren't that good at it then so maybe they are having "production difficulties".

Cheers,

Dan

Guest Tickton Paul
Just play nicely. It's very simple :lol: :D

Good luck Shanus.... interesting login you have there, any interesting story behind it??

I think the lightweight may have been one of the first projects to go out on DVD rather than video... probably still get the dog though!! The point I'm making is they probably weren't that good at it then so maybe they are having "production difficulties".

Cheers,

Dan

Shane

I can't compress the DVD's to email them, have copied 1,2 and 3 and will post them first class tomorrow, that should keep you going for a few weeks.

If you do not receive the ones from GBS pm me and I will copy the rest.

Paul

hi shane

please accept my appologies re the dvds .

i am putor iliterat.

and i do not have the knowhow to copy and post this info.

i hope you now have a starting point thanks to paul and scott.

regards graham

Guest shanusanus

Thanks all - at least by the end of this week I should have at least the first 3 - thanks to everyone once again for your help - it is TRULY appreciated :)

And thanks RJHALL - I really look forward to getting teh whole lot - cheers.

SHane