Digital Instruments

Guest SEgan

Guest SEgan

Sorry not sure about a V6 you may have to use the '1' setting and divide the signal by three before the unit. (not many V6 motorbikes about!)

Alternatively use the '2' setting, it will read high by a third, but the scale on the unit can easily cope with that. Set your shift points appropriately.

Sean

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 2b_pablo

have a vapour myself, havent wired anything up bar the dash lights and power but wondering the following:

- where have people mounted the sensor for the speedo? I was thinking of attaching to the driveshaft or something.

- for the water temp have people used the hose over the engine as its the only one I can see close to the diameter of the sensor

Guest 2b_pablo

ah and the water temp screwed straight into the blosk where the old one was so happy days there, didnt need to cut any pipes and use the T piece type thing that came with it. I have the wheel speed sensor strapped around a driveshaft, still working on that one.